I spent a while the previous few days reviewing my objectives for 2022 and was so thrilled with the progress I made in June! Right here’s an replace on every objective:
1. Undergo 5 She Reads Fact research for the 12 months. (I’ve been loving going by means of these research once more this previous 12 months, however I spotted that it’s higher for me to undergo rather more slowly than what they designate the tempo needs to be. I normally take 2-4 days on every day and that’s labored out properly for me in order that I’m actually soaking the verses and studying from the passages.)
June replace: To date this 12 months, I’ve finished the Previous Testomony research, the New Testomony research, the Do Not Worry research, the One One other research, and completed the Hosea research in June. So I’ve formally accomplished this objective! I’m doing the Armor of God research now.
2. End no less than 4 books a month. (Final 12 months, I set the audacious objective of studying three books per week. I ended up falling very in need of that. So this 12 months, I made a decision to set a way more lifelike objective. I hope to exceed this objective by so much, however we’ll see! And if you happen to missed it, I’m setting month-to-month objectives as a substitute of yearly objectives for studying — and I’m actually enthusiastic about this strategy!)
June replace: I completed 9 books in January, 6 books in February, 9 books in March, and 4 books in April, and 5 books in Might, and 6 books in June— yay! You possibly can see all my e book overview posts right here.
3. Full no less than 1 craft monthly. (I plan to make use of a few of the craft kits that I’ve gotten from Annie’s Artistic Ladies’ Membership and Annie’s Artistic Lady Craft Membership. Since so a lot of you bought the incredible offers I posted from them, they signed me up for each subscriptions as a thanks! Whereas crafting isn’t one thing I’m actually gifted at, I discover that it’s stress-free for me and one thing that challenges artistic components of my mind that I don’t use fairly often!)
June replace: I made stacking bracelets in January, a pillow in February, one other stacking bracelets package in March, an Easter craft in April, did a portray night time in Might with another foster mother associates, and made Backpack Dangles in June.
4. Have a month-to-month date with every of the three older youngsters. (I’m planning on having the children assist me resolve what they’d love to do every month. I like hanging out with my youngsters and I cherish our time collectively much more as they grow old.)
June replace: Kathrynne and I went out to dinner and buying collectively, Kaitlynn and I went to her ice skating banquet + acquired pedicures collectively, and Silas and I went to Goal collectively and he acquired to pick $15 value of no matter snack objects he needed (I had a present card!)
5. Learn 10 chapter books aloud to Kierstyn and Child D. (I’ve been studying a chapter from a read-aloud e book every afternoon earlier than their naps + the studying we’re doing as a part of Kierstyn’s preschool. Whereas they’re little and far of it’s over their heads, I like to determine this behavior when my youngsters are tiny in order that it turns into an essential a part of their household tradition for probably the most youth of their life. Plus, it’s enjoyable for me!)
June replace: To date this 12 months we’ve completed The Jesus Storybook Bible, Little Home within the Large Woods, and The Creativeness Station e book #3.
6. Have a month-to-month date with Jesse. (Whereas we hope to often get an precise date night time out, with a number of little youngsters, we wish to be lifelike… so we plan to no less than do one Date Evening in a Field package at house each month — even when we will’t get out for an actual date each month).
June replace: Jesse and I went on a film date AND we had a dinner date at one in every of our favourite eating places!
7. End my subsequent e book draft. (The primary draft is because of my writer mid-February. Then, we’ll be going by means of a number of rounds of edits earlier than it goes to the printers. It’s slated to launch in spring 2023!)
June replace: I turned in my e book draft in February, met with my editor in March about edits, and turned within the first massive spherical of edits in April! In Might, they accepted my edited manuscript and I simply acquired my second spherical of edits
Leave a Reply